DATE: APRIL 26th
VENUE: ROCA JUNYENT HQ. BARCELONA
The event, sponsored by Blockchain Space, will highlight the Barcelona’s strength as a global Fintech hub and highlight the exciting investment opportunities available to investors.
This invitation-only, free to attend conference will attract Business Angels and Venture Capital from Europe.
– Xavier Foz (Roca & Junyent)
15:15 Brief Intro to Blockchain (Hakim Mamoni)
15:30 Block 1: Startup pitches
16:30 Short Break
16:40 Block 2: Startup pitches
– Private Investments Network
This announcement is open to all tech startups looking to raise finance through private investors, family offices and VCs to fund new products or services in fields such as: fintech and blockchain.
Entrepreneurs can submit their information to present their projects and have the opportunity to give its investor pitch to the exclusive audience of investors.
Companies must meet the following requirements to apply.
– Technology-based company within any of the following categories: Fintech, Blockchain/Bitcoin, Insurtech
– Pre-Seed / Seed Stages (0-5 years old).
– Sufficient resources (human and economic) to attend the Investors Forum (Barcelona, 26th April) in case your company is selected.
Up to 8 startups have been selected to attend the Investors Forum by over 30 investors and business professionals, they will present their work and plans in front of relevant investors and network with the audience.Here is the list with the selected startups: